- Culos-Reed, S, Carlson, LE, et al, Discovering the physical and psychological benefits of yoga for cancer survivors. International Journal of Yoga Therapy, 2004 (14), 45-52.
- Cohen L, Warneke C, et al. Psychological adjustment and sleep quality in a randomized trial of the effects of a Tibetan yoga intervention in patients with lymphoma. Cancer. 2004 May 15;100(10):2253-60.
- Raghavendra RM, Vadiraja HS, Nagarathna R, Nagendra HR, Rekha M, Vanitha N, Gopinath KS, Srinath BS, Duncan MD, Leis A, Taylor-Brown JW. Impact and outcomes of an iyengar yoga program in a cancer centre. Curr Oncol. 2008 Aug;15 Suppl 2:s109.es72-8.
- Speca M, Carlson LE, Goodey E, Angen M, A randomized, wait-list controlled clinical trial: the effect of a mindfulness meditation-based stress reduction program on mood and symptoms of stress in cancer outpatients. Psychosom Med 2000 Sep-Oct;62(5):613-22.
- Ulger O, Yağli NV.Effects of yoga on the quality of life in cancer patients. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2010 May; 16(2):60-3.
- Dhruva A, Miaskowski C, Abrams D, Acree M, Cooper B, Goodman S, Hecht FM. Yoga breathing for cancer chemotherapy-associated symptoms and quality of life: results of a pilot randomized controlled trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2012 May;18(5):473-9.
- Lengacher CA, Johnson-Mallard V, Post-White J, Moscoso MS, Jacobsen PB, Klein TW, Widen RH, Fitzgerald SG, Shelton Hayama Y, Inoue T. The effects of deep breathing on ‘tension-anxiety’ and fatigue in cancer patients undergoing adjuvant chemotherapy. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2012 May;18(2):94-8.